See Change is delighted to announce that AHEAD, Business in the Community and the Kanchi Network have come on board as official partner organisations to the campaign. We look forward to working with each to inform and strengthen our approach to challenging stigma in the workplace setting.
- Transgender Equality Network Ireland (TENI) seeks to improve conditions and advance the rights and equality of trans* people and their families. To find out more log onto www.teni.ie
- SOSAD (Save Our Sons And Daughters) is an organisation with five main goals:
- Raise awareness of suicide in Ireland.
- Break the taboo surrounding suicide.
- Provide support and direction to those feeling suicidal
- Provide support and direction to those approached by someone feeling suicidal
- Provide support and direction for those bereaved by suicide.