Dublin Green Ribbon launch 2022
See Change is proud to announce the launch of its 10th annual Green Ribbon campaign, which will take place throughout September 2022. See Change, Ireland’s national programme dedicated to ending mental
See Change is proud to announce the launch of its 10th annual Green Ribbon campaign, which will take place throughout September 2022.
See Change, Ireland’s national programme dedicated to ending mental health stigma and discrimination, is proud to announce that its 10th annual Green Ribbon campaign will take place across the September 2022.
The Green Ribbon campaign aims to get as many people as possible talking about mental health to help end stigma and discrimination. The theme for Green Ribbon 2022 is shame and our key message this year is that there is no shame in having a mental health difficulty.
Official See Change events will be run weekly during September and this year, with See Change partners hosting some of our weekly events. To kickstart this year’s campaign, See Change is hosting our Dublin launch event:
Date: Thursday 1st September 2021
Time: 11:00am – 13:00pm
Location: Smock Alley, Exchange St Lower, Temple Bar, Dublin 8, D08 EH67
We have a fantastic line up of speakers, including:
- Host: Barbara Brennan, See Change Team Leader
- Welcome by Shine CEO, Nicola Byrne
- Lord Mayor of Dublin, Caroline Conroy
- Minister for Mental Health and Older People, Mary Butler
- Dr Malie Coyne, Clinical Psychologist
- Guadalupe Morales Cano, Director of Fundación Mundo Bipolar (Spain) and member of the Global Anti Stigma Alliance (GASA)
- Bernadette Crawford, See Change Ambassador
To register for the event please click HERE.
(Thursday) 11:00 am - 1:00 pm