Dublin Green Ribbon launch 2021
wed01sep11:00 amwed1:00 pmDublin Green Ribbon launch 2021
See Change is proud to announce the launch of its 9th annual Green Ribbon campaign, which will take place throughout September 2021. The Green Ribbon campaign aims to get as many
See Change is proud to announce the launch of its 9th annual Green Ribbon campaign, which will take place throughout September 2021.
The Green Ribbon campaign aims to get as many people as possible talking about mental health to help end stigma and discrimination. The theme for Green Ribbon 2021 is ‘exclusion,’ showing where it shows up in society and what people can do to become more inclusive.
See Change will be kick-starting this year’s Green Ribbon campaign by hosting a virtual event:
Date: Wednesday, September 1st
Time: 11:00 – 13:00
Host: Barbara Brennan , See Change Programmes Team Leader
We have a fantastic line up of speakers, including:
- Lord Mayor of Dublin, Cllr. Alison Gilliland
- Minister of State for Community Development and Charities at the Department of Rural and Community Development, Joe O’Brien
- Celebrity appearance
- Seònaid Ó Murchadha, Founder of Amputee Disability Federation Ireland
- Louise O’Brien, Corporate Social Responsibility Manager, Boots
- Carrie Deway, See Change Ambassador
To register for this event, click here.
Throughout the month of September, will be hosting weekly virtual events. Please check back for more information.
(Wednesday) 11:00 am - 1:00 pm