See Change presents MadCraic
A specially-commissioned comedy show with John Moynes and Carol Tobin
Irish comedians John Moynes & Carol Tobin have teamed up to bring new comdey set “MadCraic” to the stage to get people talking about mental health. Informed by the comedians’ own experiences, MadCraic takes an irreverent look stigma and how it impacted on their own journeys through college and life thereafter. A Q&A takes place after the show.
Upcoming MadCraic dates:
- Wednesday, 23 Oct: Trinity College Dublin Mental Health Week ¦ The Pav,19:30
- Tuesday, 12 Nov: NUI Maynooth Mental Health Week ¦ The Talking Tent ¦ 1.00-2.00pm
- Wednesday, 13 Nov: DCU Mental Health Week ¦ The Old Bar ¦ 2.00-3.00pm
- Thursday, 14 Nov: CIT Mental Health Week ¦ Theatre ¦ 1.00-200pm
- Monday, 18 Nov: GMIT Mental Health Day ¦ GMIT Campus ¦ 2.00-3.00pm
Interested in hosting “MadCraic” in your college, community or workplace?
Contact Scott from the See Change team to arrange a date. (email@example.com)Please note: There is a fee per show to remunerate performers. See Change can provide you with a detailed costing on request.