Watch the official Dublin launch of See Change’s 9th annual Green Ribbon campaign here: Green Ribbon 2021: Dublin launch event – YouTube
The Green Ribbon campaign aims to get as many people as possible talking about mental health to help end stigma and discrimination. The theme for Green Ribbon 2021 is ‘exclusion,’ showing where it shows up in society and what people can do to become more inclusive.
Hosted by: Barbara Brennan, See Change Programmes Team Leader
- Mayor of Fingal, Seána Ó Rodaigh
- Minister of State for Community Development and Charities at the Department of Rural and Community Development, Joe O’Brien
- Seònaid Ó Murchadha, Founder of Amputee Disability Federation Ireland
- Louise O’Brien, Corporate Social Responsibility Manager, Boots
- Carrie Deway (aka Michael Verrecchia), See Change Ambassador