The third annual Green Ribbon campaign, which encourages a national conversation about mental health, is happening throughout May 2015.
Pick up your free Green Ribbon at Irish Rail stations and Citizens Information Centres nationwide or if you’d like to order a box you can place your order through this form: https://docs.google.com/…/1MQj2Z5g5LEg9j…/viewform
Below you’ll find lots of images to download and deck out your profiles and websites in green for May. If you can’t download these images, they are available online at http://www.greenribbon.ie/show-your-support
1) Add the Green Ribbon logo to your websites, pictures and correspondence:
2) Wear the Green Ribbon on your profile picture
Add a ribbon badge to your social media profiles in 3 clicks here http://twibbon.com/
4) Get a Green Ribbon banner for your own Facebook page:
5) Get a Green Ribbon banner for your organisation’s Facebook page:
6) Get the Green Ribbon email signature:
Download below or or If you’re using Gmail, simply add this URL to your signature settings: http://i1028.
7) Add the Green Ribbon bloggers badge to your blog:
Many thanks for your support,
The See Change team