Interested in starting a conversation about mental health in your community, workplace or among your friends?
Challenging stigma is a role for all of us.
See Change will be hosting a series of training workshops across the country for volunteers and anyone interested in getting a conversation going about mental health.
- Mental health, stigma and Irish attitudes;
- The most effective ways to challenge stigma and get people talking;
- Starting a conversation about mental health;
- Developing your own stigma-challenging ideas, projects and initiatives;
- Running events that will get your community talking about mental health;
- Ways of lending a hand with the See Change campaign;
- Developing your local action plan for Green Ribbon month 2015.
7th February – Shine Cork, Washington Street, Cork – 12pm – 4pm
14th February – Student Centre Courtyard (meet up point),UL, Limerick – 12pm – 4pm
21st February –38 Blessington Street, Shine, Dublin – 12pm – 4pm
28th February –Edmund Rice Centre, Mount Sion, Barrack Street, Waterford – 12pm -4pm 14th March – Mullingar – CANCELLED